View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-05-2011, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruis.In View Post
danial stahl wrote that in a recent thread.

Are you kidding me? Majority of the team working on feature episodes? So the entire team for 3 months working on 5 "1 hour" pieces of content....I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I am.

You should have the majority of the team working on features which will give the player base what they want and endless replayability. PVP end game(territory war) . Fleet starbases. Exploration. Removing sector "doors"
Interior functionality, you know? "Go down to your shuttle bay and get in your shuttle and launch from your ship?"

But instead you have nearly all of your team working on "episodes" where in the end, the only good thing about that is how many people will go WOW oh that was awesome yeah great!

You should have a couple working on episodes and the rest developing the content that will secure this game for the future. Unless you think its going to survive on 5 episodes every 3 months.
I said majority of our "budget". And thanks for the unending sarcasm. We have an extremely small team and we do have people working on many different things - but the majority of SFX, Audio, Art, Concept, Icons ets is spent on feature episodes. not everyone is working on the feature episodes.

Check the engineering report next time and see everything that is in the works before casting your anger around.