View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-08-2011, 03:59 PM
honestly you can try berate my comment, but you can take it or leave it. and i also have no intention of quitting or giving up simply because the problem exists.

that person was right about 'Eventually', eventually is another way of saying it 'might be' meaning it may never happen. its a middle answer and with middle answers it happens or dont, but until there is some significant progress towards the way of it getting implemented i choose to ignore it and move on since there is no further point to a logic-less topic of shooting in the dark. you may think it could be added and get excited over it, but then again it 'could' be buried.

the shuttle idea is solid, but it would take a lot of man power and time to do, and further to that point how many people would actually fly a shuttle from their ships bay anyhow? someone here said it best themselves, its a gimmick for the moment and no real use to it past 1 or 2 missions which means in my eyes, its a useless idea unless the shuttle has a more regular feature then just the star ship every time.