View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-08-2011, 08:07 PM
Hmmm. So many other threads bemoan not having enough things to do inside their starship. This could be consistent with that interest. If it's about sooner rather than later simply eliminate the Aenigma Nebula. Doing away with starship access entirely. Attach the interior instance of Captain's Table to a door of our starship interior. Say, the crew deck?

Only those with Lifer and Veteran status could see the doors as accessible. Granted the number of instance changes to get inside wouldn't really change. I doubt most would care if the evolution of it's content becomes a higher quality experience. Weather they be one star or five star publisher's the suggestion of something there for Foundry publisher's would be one logical extension.

I agree that I don't want the exterior instance to go wasted. It is quite striking. But skip the exterior view of Captain's Table for now. Until a logical means of enjoying it could be re-established. I haven't much else to add on the topic. I look forward to other views about this.