View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-10-2011, 04:32 AM
Quote:
Federation contacts have like 30 or so patrol missions they give out, and have since launch.

Simply open your contact window and you'll see them. They're all labeled "Patrol the <insert sector name> Sector."
They are not repeatable in the same way as the Pi-Canis missions are. (I am not sure if they are available as Replay? I don't think so, because there are a lot of them).

They could certainy re-use them and create some form of daily/repeatable mission that randomly selects a few of them. If I remember correctly, every Sector in a Sector Block had its own 3 (!) missions. They were about as complex as the KDF ones or Genesis missions (so, not very. I'd argue that the KDF ones offer even a little more variation, though when repeating them, their slightly stronger depth really becomes noticeable... Same space dock every day?)

Alternatively, it might be neat to have some "counter"-missions to the Pi Canis Sorties. Something where we defend a space dock or a freighter convoy.

And, later, add a OpenPvP variant (with defender and attacker roles) of those missions perhaps pretty please with a cherry on top?