View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-13-2011, 07:43 AM
Ok, spoiler alert. I'll post the part below in black:

I played it on normal setting and didn't have much difficulty beating it. You could have made it a bit harder to please those who like a good combat challenge, though I think most of those set their setting on advanced or elite.

In terms of the space battle with the stolen Klingon ships. Playing through it a second time made me realise who I was actually shooting at. The first time through though, I didn't pick that up. You may want to put in some dialogue that makes it a little more obvious, but that might just be me.

I did find that the trapped enemies can jump out of the cages, doing some crazy big jumps. I liked fighting them and it would have been nice to have a few more non-animal enemies to fight. Maybe you can put in a battle of those enemies who stays back as a diversion or something. Not sure if that will affect your story too much though.

Spoiler over:

Again. I had fun playing it as was. Those few suggestions could possibly help but in the end I think it all depends on the player plaing the mission. Some prefer hard, long combat, other just enough to keep the story interesting.