View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-13-2011, 03:10 PM
Really, it's not the difficulty of the mission that bothers me. I can understand them making it hard for those that like group content like this. What I don't like is that they have a unique item that is exclusive to a certain group of players. I think items should have multiple, equal effort/time ways to obtain them. Why make lone wolfs do group group content that they hate to get the best piece of equipment in the game. If a player doesn't want to spend 3 hours on a group mission, why not let them spend 3 hours collecting crafting matierials to build it, or let them spend 3 hours doing dailies to get enough emblems to buy it. I don't like it when mmo's force players to do content that they don't enjoy in order to get loot. Why should anyone do something that isn't enjoyable in a game. That defeats the whole purpose of playing games, which is to have fun.

So no I'm not asking them to nerf Infected and I'm not saying that the mission is too hard. The mission is fine. A design philosophy of making exclusive items for a select group of players isn't.