View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2011, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingeras-kurai View Post
1. right now they're releasing a new mission every week. how often do they do this?
This is the third "series" that they've done. Sometimes there's a few weeks worth or down-time between each series, but the gap between the Devidian series and the current Romulan one was longer because of the dedication to getting Season 3's code completed, launched, and then tweaked.

Quote:
2. getting a group together for STF's is a bit annoying sometimes, what has the trend for player base been? increasing? decreasing?
STF's are getting completely reworked, so patience is going to be a virtue there. Until then, consider looking for a fleet which does regular runs of each STF. For example, in our fleet, Project Navras, you basically only have to ask in fleet chat and within 20 minutes, you've got a full group of people who know all the tricks.

Quote:
3. where do you see the game 20 months from now?(mainly a question for people who've played since beginning and have a better view of how the much the game as changed thus far)
This game still has a few flaws, but compared to what it was a year ago, it's almost not at all the same game. They've made some considerable progress,and some of the "cosmetic" changes are foundation work for upcoming changes in the future.

In my opinion, a Lifetime Sub is a great investment because the game is constantly improving, and the subscription base keeps going up. I've done Lifetime and it's been one of the best investments I've made in a video game in a long time.