View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3 Supplemental
02-17-2011, 05:37 AM
After being dispatched to deal with a persistant enemy on an abandoned base, my first officer has informed me that due to personel loses and heavy damage to our engineers experimental equipment having been deployed to deal with the Zantil threat...

We have decided to beam tribbles and 40 metric tons of romulan ale onto the station.

My science officer figures drunk reproducing tribbles would soon push the invading Zantil off of the base for good. At which point all Star Fleet will have to deal with is drunk tribbles rather than a superior foe that has cost many lives and equipment.

It is my understanding that we are the 73rd starship sent to deal with the Zantil....Im begining to think this has become some sort of test brought on by starfleet.....a more live version of the Kobayashi Maru test for uncoming Captains and newly appointed Admirals.

Assuming the Zantil don't have strange mating habits with tribbles....this should work itself out in about 3 days, in which case we can then kill all the tribbles in a massive BBQ at HQ to celebrate.