View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-17-2011, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightErrant View Post
Corrected that for you, it's an important part of the situation. At present the non-400 day player has access to one Klingon shuttle. For the Federation there are four (granted the Type 8 is little more than a glorified Smart Car). Two of those shuttles are, or will very soon, be accessible through gameplay (crafting for the Delta and Emblem grind for the Tal'Kyr) both of which have an extra BO post.

If, as has been suggested, there is to be more Shuttle content, including PvP, then in game balance terms, the Federation have a distinct advantage in having more powerful ships. It's not a matter of "Waah I want their shiney toy!" it's a matter of ensuring game balance between the factions. You can't give one side a bunch of F22s and the other some F86s and expect a balanced playing field.
This is where my concerns are, I don't care how much more content or ships the Feds have, as long as we have balance. Granted I do get a little upset when I see us asking for something and we don't even get a reply back.

PvP is where I see the biggest problem....we won't be able to hold up in battle with what we have.