View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 92
02-18-2011, 06:11 AM
Very cool stuff. I had to create a whole bunch of alts to do my comics as well. I wish we had a log catcher for this game so that when we RP with someone we can keep a copy of the dialogue to make into a story. Sure would be nice.

I'm looking forward to the Foundry tools and to the TOS era ship interiors. My Saladin stories could really use the TOS interior sets, at least some of them. The way I wrote my stories was that the ship had undergone an upgrade that was still pre-TMP, more like Phase 2 was supposed to be, but the stardrive section of the original Enterprise had been grafted to the Saladin's primary hull. Had to do that since I couldn't make a classic Destroyer class.

I'm looking forward to using the Foundry. I'd try it on Tribble, but I'm busy making a 3d rendered movie about the Saladin's adventures. This is entirely done with 3d models that can be customized and lipsync'ed and on TOS era sets and using the classic Destroyer. It's a major undertaking done sort of like the Star Trek: "Aurora" 3d animated films. It's called Starship Saladin: "Invasion" and is set during the classic TOS episode "Errand of Mercy." Saladin and the Enterprise team up against some Klingons while Kirk and Spock are on Organia. Scheduled to be completed this spring hopefully.

Ken