View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 103
02-19-2011, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoHawk
This would be correct. You would not receive credit until you had been charged for a subscription. The only way to do that before release was to buy an LTS. All of the other ones went active and started counting after the 30-day free period which was about march 4. If you bought an LTS anytime before then, then that is the day it should've went active and when it started counting.
I bought a LTS before the game shipped. I even started my character during the early start for people that preordered a LTS. I have 384 days played according to the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoHawk
It's really not that hard to figure out. For paying early for our subs (for a game that was not even released yet), we got credit for the subscription, while everyone else got additional time to play the game for free. I don't understand why some people feel screwed out of something that they will get eventually.
Technically speaking, I should have access to the captain's yacht but I don't. I don't feel screwed, I'm wondering why my account isn't showing the proper number of days played.