View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 89
02-22-2011, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
IHowever, having 3 days a year where you feel you can't be responsible for your own actions on the internet doesn't fly for me. I work on the internet, and I have to be responsible for what I do on the internet every day of the year. We are all humans here, and most of us are adults. This means that we are always responsible for our actions. On the internet, or off. My suggestion to you, if you're having a day when you don't feel you can be responsible for your own actions on the internet, either stay off the STO forums, or stay off the internet.

We all get in moods. We're also adults and can learn to identify when posting something is going to get us into trouble. Your actions on these forums have a lasting effect, and as long as I'm running these forums, this will always be the case.

Thanks,

Stormshade
As a fellow moderator (not affiliated with STO), I completely agree with Stormshade's policy.

If I can be responsible for my actions, so can you. If you don't want to be held responsible for your actions, don't post on the forums!

Anonymity != Anarachy.