Thread: Coliseum
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 14 The Recipe was PERFECT!
02-27-2011, 02:00 AM
Cryptic ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICIENT! - This is what I have been waiting for, for such a long time. I was totally caught-up in the episode. It felt great.

I LIKED:
1.) The decision branching in some of the dialogue - like when speaking to the prisoner, Slamek. Not all the dialogues led to the same conclusion. Gave me a great sense of depth.

2.) I liked the setting and the graphics (nice one with the wind!). The ship overhead was really cool too. I found myself looking upward, and behold there it was!

3.) I do not want to give it away, but the exploration, and dialogues were really great. I love the new approach to overlays for the dialogue.

4.) The voice-overs were awesome, and hopefully we will see MUCH more use for them; perhaps, in time, even some of the Faction NPC's could get their own?

5.) The new video cutscenes is the dawn of a new frontier in STO - Yiiiiiippppppppeeeeeee!

SUGGESTIONS:
Some more exploration of the places with stuff to find or randomly engage in, eg. like making the camp! (I was almost singing "Row, Row, Row your Boat.." e.g. abandoned settlement, marauders camp, canteen, etc

WELL DONE!