Thread: delta flyer??
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-27-2011, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
If you ask me (and I am no kidding here) They should take the KDF, and rip it out of STO (now now... hear me out)...

Next they should sit down, and watch TNG and DS9, and then fully re-design the KDF from the bottom up.

Why you may ask? Answer is simple: The KDF are Thieves, Thugs and bullies... not an honorable species with a strong sence of honor and justice.

THAT is what Klingons are about, and that is what they impose on the people they conquer, so if they had in fact conqured the Gorn, Naussicans and joined forced with the Orions, they would impose that way of life upon them, not allow them to continue their way of life.

I have a KDF char, but I rarely play it, because everytime i go there, I am reminded of the abuse they've made on the Klingon faction.

The first one is a discard. It is a Son'ar ship, and as such should be part of the True Way faction if anything.

The rest I agree on... Good observation there.
ow just re read this, have to point one thing out, the only people that the klingons have conquered is the gorn, and that was after the war to clear the undine out of there race who were hiding in the council after the undine were cleared the klingons allowed self rule back to the gorn in exchange for an allience, the nausicaans fought with the gorn against the kdf but were never beaten and the kdf never came close to beating them, it was the gorn who organised treaty talks between the kdf and nausicaans and the nausicaans agreed to join the kdf to fight the federation and undine threat. the orions were never conquered by the kdf either. not a clue about lethens.