View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-28-2011, 09:17 AM
Great post!!! My answers in a wonderful shade of blue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shard-Warrior View Post
What I am looking for;
  • A decent group of friendly, mature people to team with That's us! Although, mature may be a stretch at times :p
  • Casual playstyle Yup!
  • Regular events (ie. Fleet Actions, STFs, PvP) - very important! Yup!
  • Both Fed and Klingon Faction fleets would be awesome Yup!
  • Bonus points if you have your own Chat channel (other than the Fleet one) Yup!

What I am not looking for;
  • Mandatory playtime requirements (sorry, the wife and RL always trumps STO for me) I have a 2yr old and a 5yr old, yeah I understand.
  • Mandatory voice chat (I will listen in for STFs if needed) You don't need to, be we recommend to at least listen for STFs
  • Bank deposit requirements (ie. ALL crafting samples gathered MUST go to the Fleet) Nope, none of that with us. (there are fleets that do this?!)
  • Mandatory that ALL my characters MUST be in the Fleet (I have my own personal fleet for most of my characters already, mostly for the storage space). We don't care if you have 300 alts, and you want to play with one toon or 30 . . . bottom line, we are here for you!

Your Fleet gets bonus points if; :p
  • You know the answer to the question of why Captain Kirk is climbing a mountain "Because its there!"
  • You too were dizzied by the overuse of lens flares, camera shake and horrible script writing of the last "Trek" film (if you can even call it that...) Well, I did like it, but my eyes still bleed from flares.
  • You consider "Galaxy Quest" among your top 3 choices of Star Trek movies ROFLOL This is great!
  • You have no problems admitting you have visited the Shatner's Toupee Blog site at least once in the last month OR own a copy of the "Encyclopedia Shatnerica" (+2 if it is the Milennium edition) I'm sooo jealous you have the Millennium edition?!
  • Find yourself speaking/cursing in Klingon while shooting Feds during PvP matches :p QI'yaH!
This is what we have to offer in a nutshell:
  • TeamSpeak and Ventrilo voice servers
  • Active members
  • Active fleet forum
  • Full fleet bank
  • Weekly activities
  • Weekly podcast
  • Videos
  • Supportive officers
  • PvP and PvE training/help/teaming
  • Help, advice and answers on builds/powers/items etc.
  • Optional enrollment in Tempest: our KDF sister fleet
  • Optional enrollment in Hyperionaughts: our Champions Online supergroup
  • Friendly people
  • Good laughs
  • . . . and cookies!

PM for an invite today!! Or if you like you can try us out first anytime.