Thread: delta flyer??
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-01-2011, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
So, what your saying is the KDF has the right for the Dev's to make stuff AND they would make more money. And yet, they still are not doing it. Either A) You are wrong or B) The company is choosing to lose money. Gee, I wonder which seems more likely.

I would like to say that I'm in favor of KDF expansion, I have 2 Klingons, but I'm just pointing out WHY they aren't doing it.

And you still didn't answer my questions.
im saying that as KDF player who pays subs we have the right to equal development, and im not saying they are chosing to not lose money by not developing kdf content ingame and c-store an neither making extra money by not producing kdf c-store items at the same rate as federation with cross factional c-store items like formal wear and merc sets.

But are you stating that they are chosing to not put as much development time into the kdf and only into the federation with core game systems like diplomatic and c-store items for the fact that they think it will lose money?

And as such that as a subscriber in only the kdf i am not getting the same ammount of service for my subscriptions as a federation based subscriber and as such should not have to pay as much subscriptions for this game or maybe actually pay subscription to a game that either has 1 side or gives equal content rights to both sides.

please answer me that.

and you shall find i did answer your question.