View Single Post
Lt. Commander
So we know the following systems,

--Rure Penthe
--Sol system
--?Starfleet Academy/ San Francisco? (Someone told me in-game, don't know if this is true)

are done.

Dstahl has stated that they are holding these for ways to add functionality. That's great and I understand that. However, at this point in the game, especially with a lot of us at the end-game content, we just want to explore the universe.

We need lots more of persistent zones that have large and interesting environments. Adding the caves to Risa was smart but it should've been taken to the next step. Instead of a single cave, it should've kept going and maybe have some enemies, Talarian hook spiders anyone?, randomly pop up.

Look at CO, they have practically no functionality in Millennium city, yet it's so fun to just travel and flying around it just exploring. That is what is so brilliant about the weeklies. A lot of times we just explore , which is why it took me two and a half hours to finish the last weekly:p

If there were more starbases that had a depth of detail like the new ESD, that's all I would do is visit them. I would love going inside Utopia Planitia and see ships under construction and engineers working on new schematics.

We do missions but we don't have enough persistent zones to allow us to just hang out in the universe we all love.

Whatever you do, don't make them like Andoria where it's pretty bland. Take the Risa route and take it to the next level.

Do you guys agree?