View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-04-2011, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terral
very much agree, I've always thought a sector block would do well right there. It would also let Klingons get to Psi Velorum without skipping over that awkward hole in the map.
I was thinking more on this. The name of the Sector Block could be "Lambda Hydra" or "Nadendra" or "Pheben Sector Block"

In the southenr sector the following Klingon space planets:
Morska, Pheben, Klorgat iV, Beta Lanikal, K'atoria, and Balduk.

The central could contain the Following border systems:
Zeta Pictoris, Lambda Hydra, Dewa, Tvanome Sar, Klach D'kel Brakt, and the Nequencia Systems.
If the Klach D'kel Brakt is placed on either the Northeast or Northwest corner of the central sector, then the D'Kel Star Cluster Exploration area could be moved to the middle of the side of the map. This system can be the location of a Klingon player hub for changing ships, selling items and the like.
The orders to explore this area at Commader and Captain would then get the players to move out beyond the Omega Leonis Sector similar to how the Romulan and Cardassian Exploration areas draw Fed players into other parts of the Galaxy. When the Romulans are up and running, this could also become an area for them to explore.

The Northern Sector would be the front lines of the Klingon/Romulan Front. It can contain the following Romulan Star Empire worlds:
Iccabar, Gasko, Chaltok, Eta Anltiae, Devoras, Khazara, and Alpha Pictoris.

The Affehir Nebula on the East side of the Psi Velorum Sector should be moved to the south side to where the Pi Canis sector is currently accessed. Doing this will indeed create a sector block "hole" in the map, but it would work the factons and maps together while still maintaining the map structure that currently exists without major changes beyond the ones I have suggested.