View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-05-2011, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stegi
You may suggest but I wont do it. Simply because there is so many bugs in this game which i wrote a ticket for some of them are pre release old some of them are new and current and very annoying like the dialog box uncloaks you bug. Nothing has been done about it in the past so why should I make them aware of something they already know and don't do anything about it anyway.

Oh wait i forgot i think in the last release note they fixed some textures on uniforms, sure that is a lot more important then gameplay to most of the players...
I'm not going to argue with you.... mostly because I need to go to bed soon, but I will say that all the game breakers I reported, (And this is going back to open beta) were fixed. Not to mention several small bugs that I reported in the past were fixed as well.

The trick is, report the bug WHEN IT HAPPENS, because the game takes a snapshot of your screen when you submit the bug. The screenshot is sent along with your report, so if you report the bug in another area where the bug happened, that will do you no good. You also need to be as detailed as possible when reporting a bug.

Descriptive includes:

- what you were doing at the time.
- Place of the bug. (where you were at the time of the bug as well)
- effect of the bug.
- Type of bug (whether your on ground or in space, whether it's a type of item like a tribble, or if it's an enemy effect that might cause the bug.)