View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-07-2011, 01:36 PM
I can understand people grief on this whole issue, but I really don't see what the big deal is complaining about it. We live in a capitalist society that is driven on making profit. They have a set price for these items but most of you don't want to do the grind because you say it is boring or too lazy to invest the time to get it.

I am one of few people to actually earn the 500 emblems to purchase one of these ships and am now working on getting another. Yes it takes some work but you have a sense of accomplishment when you earn it after all of that work. At least that is how I feel about it, you are entitled to your own opinion on this issue..

You can complain about things to change and sometimes it will sometimes it won't. In real life things are not always that easy; yes society is driven on money and that won't change for anything. You have Atari who is trying to make as much money as possible but at the same time the devs are putting in a lot of work and fighting for the rights of other players to have a means to get it without having to use real money to do so.

I guess my whole spill is for you to have a bit more patience and find ways to make the grind more entertaining. Yes it sucks, but what else can you do. I do most of mines with my fellow fleet mates and we team up to do the daily grinds and that makes it a lot less boring maybe you should try it.