View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 670
03-10-2011, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
No worries, man. I have sugegsted it before, but it has been a while. Perhaps it is time to bring it up again.
I reckon so. It's certainly an idea that shouldn't just be allowed to fall by the wayside.

Quote:
Nothing that I have seen. However, there is the possibility that such updates could be done along with the TOS pack, since the films count as part of TOS. So, I wouldn't be surprised to see the WoK uniform updated when the pack is released. If so, I'll have to update all of those guides as well, despite the fact that I think the new version of the belt buckle looks like crap and doesn't look enough like the canon buckle. But then maybe they'll update that too. Hope hope.

It's safe to say that there's a little bit of work needed on the WoK uniform but I'm sure the devs will provide the improvements in time.

Speaking of improvements...has there also been any word on the devs possibly letting the lines to blur between all the different uniforms by allowing, for instance, the rank insignias to be interchangeable between all the various uniforms? I'd very much like the opportunity to use the TOS rank braid on the TNG uniforms and...well...just basically mix it up more. I'm sure fans would welcome IDIC with the uniforms.

Quote:
-------------------------------------------

Oh and by the by, the Voyager updates are up. Just have to fix the wallpapers now then I'll have time to finish a surprise for you all.
Quote:

Just looked at the VOY updates! Looking good! Can't wait to see what this surprise is that you've got in store.