View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-10-2011, 08:19 PM
It's not clear in your post what you're asking/want from us.

Most if not all of the Federation buildings are unfortunately meant to be alone. The game just hasn't had many large cities (none of them Federation), so no building types that fit for that layout have been generated.
I've created a few cities, and unfortunately, there's no way to really get a good sense of massive scale with the building we have. However, Cardassian buildings and Klingon buildings are the tallest and most useful for building cities.

I have heard a few people talk about creatively using Foundation blocks to stack individual Fed buildings more or less on top of each other, adding walls and textures to blend the seams so it appears as though it is one large building. While I haven't had a chance to try it yet, it might be something work looking into.

Also, don't discount using large, tall buildings and just placing Federation style walls around them. You can almost 'wallpaper' any building to look like any other type of building with the right walls and good attention to detail.