Thread: question
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-11-2011, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon_BlownApart
As usual you are missing point #1 Who's mission slot gets used? Authors with many good ideas are going to run out of Mission slots. Also... I haven't seen the import function working yet... So other then someone writing a script in a different format, and sending it to someone to actually make it in the editor, collaboration INSIDE of the Foundry editor is a non-starter.

Now, authors and creators can certainly work together to make missions. And that sounds like a good thing, but until we get clarification about #1 I don't think a lot will get done.
im sorry if i offended.. it was not intended, but in any case, yea i do agree. the tools are limited so far and hope that they expand to get past these inherent limitations. anyone with an open mind and heart who wishes to contribute in spite of these limitations will do so if they really do want to.. hence the term where there's a will there's a way

Quote:
Originally Posted by filbones View Post
I can see this happening allot when foundry go's to holodeck. I don't see any problem with it. I'm yet to find anyone childish or self centred working with foundry. To tell you the truth, foundry needs patience. There is a stage that ever Founder goes through learning how to take criticism, but other than that we are all trekkers after all. Working together is what we do best.
i completely agree with these observations.