View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-14-2011, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
They did indeed use the spam filter. That is just the way it went down.

Abusing an in game mechanic like this is just flat out wrong. I appreciate you defending your guys, but in this case, they were in the wrong. I am unlikely to convince you otherwise, as the culprits will most likely just throw their hands in the air and say "I don't know" or "Not me". This is common human behavior and I would expect nothing less.
What tripe. That's like having somebody in court, on trial for a crime, and saying "Of course he'll say he wasn't guilty, BECAUSE HE IS! I SAY HE IS! If he denies his guilty that's proof of his guilt!!"

I linked the others this thread to see if any of them had any clue what you're talking about. Nobody did - and I've known these guys for years through various MMOs, so of course I'm inclined to trust them. If somebody managed to get you on the in-game spam filter, then it was because you ran your mouth off at somebody else. None of us would ever pull something like that, not even if somebody actually annoyed us.

If you have any evidence of this sort of abuse of game mechanics though, then by all means provide it.

EDIT: Just noticed you got banned, nm.