View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 723
03-23-2011, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Thanks again, Alan.

Now hopefully, when the devs get around to making Starfleet Academy, they'll use my guides to make the Cadet Uniforms. Otherwise I'll have to do them all over again.

He he he.

The devs would be insane not to go with what you've done for cadet uniforms. You've used all the best ideas as far as I can see. If the devs manage to come up with anything new I'll be very surprised indeed.

Quote:
And here they are, the EMH Variants! Thanks again to InvisiblePerson for help with the colors on EMH 2. The EMH versions are the uniforms as they appear in the game. The others are variants assuming these version of holograms exist in the game even though they do not appear anywhere... yet.

EMH 1 (Emergency Medical Hologram)
ECH 1 (Emergency Command Hologram)
EEH / ESH 1 (Emergency Engineering Hologram / Emergency Security Hologram)

EMH 2 (Emergency Medical Hologram)
ECH 2 (Emergency Command Hologram)
EEH / ESH 2 (Emergency Engineering Hologram / Emergency Security Hologram)

Enjoy!

Quote:
Also, there is a new addition to the Off Duty section.

Ferengi 1 (Mine Enemy)

Enjoy!

Nice work with the new additions..

Going back to Academy uniforms...did you ever read Paramount's Starfleet Academy comic books which took place around 2372 - 73? As I recall the Academy instructors and staff wore the DS9/VOY uniforms except that the polo-shirt was the same colour as the division colour on the shoulders and that the rest of the uniform was grey. Any possibility of you putting together some guides for those?