View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-26-2011, 09:22 AM
I am a Science ship Captain. I currently fly a Nebula class variant. With that all being said, I would like to ask this. What exactly do you call "Scispamming"...what Science abilities do you consider broken?

I PvP maybe once a week (in an actual PvP que) and on occasion I will go down to Kerrat and hang out in a small corner with my fleet mates and do some PvP in there. As such, I have been accused, on numerous accounts, as being a lamer, and a scispammer, just for the simple fact that I'm a science Captain. I can enter the map, phaser fire all around me, and I tap my spacebar once to activate my weapons to defend myself and it's "Oh look, another scispammer!" or "Da**** Scispammer!"

So I guess what I am trying to say here is that I really don't understand what all the hoopla is all about here. Please take the time to help me better understand what is making you guys unhappy? Make a list of what abilities really **** you off and why. I know this stuff has been posted in numerous forums before and I do apologize. I normally only read the dev trackers.