View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-26-2011, 09:57 AM
Greetings Chook.

As mentioned previously, there are Australian specific fleets, but as I have no particular experience with them I'm afraid I cannot share any insights on them. ANZAC is one I'm aware of however, so you may want to do a search of these forums for more information on them.

At the UFP however, we too are an international fleet, catering to a global membership. With almost 9 years of running purely Star Trek PC games, we're pretty dedicated to our members and to making sure their experience within the fleet is a great one.
We're specifically looking for members currently residing in the Asia Pacific and Australian time zones, as we have a number of members from Australia and in similar Asian time zones who wish to set up further events more convenient to our members residing there. While entirely optional, if you're looking for advancement possibilities within a fleet, you may well be positioned ideally for it.

Feel free to consult the links on us below, or contact me, John Hathaway@Hathaway, I'd be happy to field your questions.

Further Information
Main Website
Join UFP

Kind Regards,