View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-26-2011, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokesmith View Post
Alex, we all know how much you love the Promie, and how much many of the others here love the connie, but it's getting to the point of ridiculousness. By now the devs must be painfully aware of what people have said ad nauseum about a tier 5 constitution, and we don't need to hijack any more threads about it.

Incidentally, there was just a post that covers this issue (limited size of the decks)

To sum up - yeah, they know it isn't as big, but computation issues are always present in a 3D game environment and performance has to be higher priority than large spaces.
Ironiclly I just read that thread two seconds before coming in here. thanks though:p I don't want a huge full scale ship interior. I just want more of what we have.

Make the crew deck a full circle and add a second crew deck or departments deck. Then add shuttlebays.

I would be fine if that wasthe case. What I would love to see is a ship interior the size of the starfleet one from the Klingon mission "Second star to the right...."