View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-29-2011, 06:14 AM
Rate on enjoyment factor alone.

The thing that allot of people are missing is the 5 mission official stage. Every mission must get Five reviews to be search-able in the main content tab. People are reviewing missions that are still in development by becoming a reviewer. Once a mission hits 5 reviews it's technically supposed to be a finished product, But don't worry to much. The rating system will sort it self out nicely. Just give it time. Once players learn how the rating system works and the possibility of foundry missions, you will find all missions quality will even out in the search tab.

How I Rate.
One star - I never give. either just drop the mission or try and contact the Author to help.
Two Star - Usually goes to ridiculous Grind missions only.
Three Star - For competent mission, but mission valuable story telling elements. Or simply did not like.
Four Stars - Competent missions, enjoyable story and willing to over look little problems some elements.
Five Stars - Usually go to, Knock your socks of, I have to get others to play this mission.

When I review, I like to leave a bit more Rate-ability. These can help out allot.
Eg; | Game play ***** | Trek *****| Difficulty *****| Design *****| Grind *****|