View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 11
03-30-2011, 03:49 PM
Can't say i argue with any of you, but i still feel there needs to be some type of reward. Regardless of what it comes down to being.

After all how many of us leave the missions alone that are worth little xp or give crappy loot? I myself have done every mission at least 5 times. By the 5th character i quit doing the missons that were so. It was pointless, in my eyes anyway, to do them.

Once the glory of the foundry wears off what will give people incentive to play the missions if they get no reward? Sometimes even the story isn't good enough if you don't have the time to play it... but if you get something in return...well we seem to make the time...

As far as what i said about the atari tokens, that was meant to be strictly an author incentive to make more. Seeing as how we only get 8 missions to build (for the moment anyway) . Besides if i'm not mistaken stahl himself said something to the effect of rewarding his favorite foundry authors. Plus, if we the players are creating content for them, shouldn't we get a little something in return if they are being played and making their customers happy? While at the same time allowing them to concentrate on more critical parts of the game...like PVP, I'm still waiting to fight in this war we are in! lol

Just my 2 cents worth...