View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-03-2011, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradley1701 View Post
There is a difference between the species and the costumes. Sure, Bajorans and other Feds can join KDF, just as some KDF races can join Feds, but that doesn't mean the costumes are interchangeable between KDF and Fed. Feds don't use KDF uniforms for instance. Next you're gonna want your KDF captain to fly a Fed starship...
I don't know why not? I mean we can put Borg Parts on our ships, (which I hate and makes no sense) and can other things like that that are crazy and make little sense, I think this one DOES make some sense. We have a Reman in a Reman uniform, and a Breen in a Breen (Need to live, granted, but still you get my point) uniform! It's not that far out to let the KDF have one of the many many uniforms the Feds have!

And no im not, if you've ever seen my posts you'd know I am against things like that. This is sort of out of character for me, but at least my reasons areent "But it would be so cool!" Like other people. My reasons are I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility to have Bajorans wearing Bajoran clothing.