View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-03-2011, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
Meh.. Fun?

It makes bad players seem good, in reality they are still as bad as they ever was, they just have their glory days now, because 99% of the respectable PvPers are refraining from using it.

The old OP FAW was atleast challenging to use, where the new one is easy mode.
Sounds elitist. 99% of respectable pvpers? Source? Link? No, just crap pulled from your rear end and offered as fact. Thanks, but no thanks.

I have been pvping since it was done. Some people use it, some people don't. Just like people used spam mine dirtbaggery, and some did not (me). Did you? Most forum primadonnas SAY they don't but do it anyways. The worst guilds and worst players used the spam mine option during that time. See how no attribution is required?

Sure, lots of forum freaks post like minded thoughts. HUGE SURPRISE. Most of the time the forum regulars spend 10 minutes figuring out who will lead the opinion, then 60 hours following the leader, cursing anyone who does not subscribe. It's like "forum Lemmings'. It is safe to be a follower.

LOL @ good pvpers not using "the current advantage". Of everything you said , that is the worst lie.
All pvp IS is seeking advantage. The fact that anyone says they won't is all words. No follow up. No verification. Just crap.