View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-04-2011, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leirus
I If I learned something: Never let it get to your heart.
this.

basically dont let it affect you. people have given me very low scores simply because they found an encounter too tough in space and could not complete it. i know for a fact its pretty easy to do and one of the largest complaints is the space part was too easy (again something i cant do much with because the mobs are set to a specific level and are no tougher than what cryptic use in their missions).

there is simply no way i could please that person who marked me down other than making space even easier to the point of it being boring and making the vast majority who think the space was too easy even more annoyed. i am very concious of getting the right balance between fun and difficulty and i cant let one persons low mark make me ruin the mission balance.

the other person who marked me down because the mission offered no rewards like im meant to be able to fix that.

or the person who simple gave me one star and simply said 'terrible' as a review, sandwiched in between all the others telling me the mission was awesome.

if the average score is decent then your doing it right. you cant please all of the people all of the time and whilst you should pay attention to what people say, dont try and fix every problem just because of one persons personal opinion.