Thread: Andoria Prime
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-04-2011, 07:01 PM
Played it.

Loved it!

I won't spoil it for anyone that hasn't played it yet, but it felt very much like a Trek episode. Great job on the environments, and I mean all of them. It really contributed to my immersion in the story, and really drew me in. Lots of really nice touches, with the random dialog from the NPCs throughout the whole story. The interactions were very creatively done, and I felt like my choices really mattered. It was really long, but when I reached the end I wanted more.

The only real criticism I have is that (aside from a few typos - and I mean far fewer then I've seen in other Foundry missions) is that, while the mystery and the clues involved (not to mention the ways that the clues were used - very creative stuff) were both very well crafted and thought out, the outcome was pretty easy to see coming.

That said, it didn't matter that it was obvious, because I felt exactly what I should have felt in that situation, and I want to see what happens next with that character. The end result reminded me of a certain character in DS9 who kinda took a similar path.

Very much looking forward to the next chapter in this story.

Great job!