View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-06-2011, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XR-377 View Post
H
I just finished and published my first mission made in the Foundry last night, and I assume it's still in the initial play test review stage where it needs to be completed X number of times. With all that has happened involving the Foundry going to Holodeck I have some questions: Before it's been completed that X number of times is it still on the Holodeck servers but only available to Reviewers? Is there any way to tell how many players/reviewers have gone through the mission? Is there currently a backlog of reviewers for Foundry missions? If so, is it so much so that I need to do some advertising here to get attention?
Hi there! Yes, there are quite a few missions sitting in reviewer-limbo right now, including my first mission (which I published on Sunday and hasn't been played yet). I suspect we're in an explosion of creativity right now, and few people are actively reviewing.

I know it will be hard for me to keep my enthusiasm up for making missions if no one plays them. I hope this settles out and all of these excellent missions start getting some play.