View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-07-2011, 02:41 AM
I have an entire 6 part series laid out. The maps are all done and objects all placed. However, only my first episode is completed and actually published. The current limitations for many options that aren't yet fleshed out keep me from being able to finish the series the way I designed.

Hopefully, these are things that will come soon. It won't take long to get the rest of the series out once I get access to the options I need, but I can't pull off half the series without a few minor tools like what you mention here.

I came across a very similar issue, where I wanted two choices in the dialog. One where you had the choice to gather intel and see what was going to happen, or one to just attack and sort it out later.

Doing one would offer a different set of triggers, but sadly so far I have found no way to make it work with the current tools.

I need the "attack" choice to close dialog and instantly put the ship as an enemy with a new objective of destroying that ship. The other choice would leave the ship neutral and have your objective be to observe it.

Of course i also need the ability to send a ship to a designated spot...which I hear is coming to Tribble soon.

I guess we just have to do what we can with what we have, but I hope we get many more options soon. These tools are rather limited in scope, but it is interesting to see how some pull of certain effects even with the limited amount of choices we have.