View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 34
04-07-2011, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gildred View Post
The science officer piping in with some brilliant scheme to fool the Breen sensors so we could beam off the Deferi and then get away before they discover the trick? BRILLIANT! Most Trek-like mission to date. Felt like the perfect starfleet solution to the problem. The only thing that could have made it better was voice-overs bringing that little extra bit of life to the Boffs actions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
i never got his option, it only asks me if i want to pay the gold. does this option come up if i say no to that?
I'd like to know how to get the Science option as well. Is it available only if your playing a Sci captain? I've only ever gotten the 'Pay' then 'Confront' options as a Fed Tac.

And as for more Klingon options, I'd say give a choice of four different options: violence, the threat of violence, the thread of horrific Violence ("Threatplomacy", with this option being censored), or the threat of undetermined violence ("I,000 latinum?! HA! [toothy grin]I would as soon pay that to the scum lapping at the fringes of the Empire to kidnap YOU. Do you know what kind of things they would do for 1,000 latinum, hmmm? Things a true Klingon cannot do. Believe me when I tell you, there are worse things than death. Return the Deferi or you will find that out. [/toothy grin]").

Z