View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-08-2011, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
The team continues to release Klingon improvements with every major update, and Season 4 will be no different. KDF costume customization options, new Gorn, new KDF tutorial, Start as a KDF with your first toon, KDF Duty Officer Assignments, releveleved KDF PVE content, opening up more KDF sectors - its all in the works.

As I've said in numerous interviews - don't take me at my word - just look at my track record for making the improvements that I said we would with the KDF and judge by that.
Let me see...we got 8 Klingon-only missions, a couple "patrol" missions in one opened up sector (with a second one opened up so that we can do Cloaked Intentions), crafting, and that's about it.

The Feds have gotten like 90% of the development resources while the KDF have gotten next to nothing. Even the C-Store (for which I have no real love for) shows the glaring preference for the "blue" faction.

I know that you want to flesh out the "red" faction, but those of us on the other side of the fence are getting increasingly frustrated at the lack of ANYTHING coming our way. You promise us a tutorial. Great for those who want to start a Klingon character, but what about those of us who have a least one existing "toon"? A revamp of Qo'nos...why couldn't it have been done alongside the revamp of ESD? And what about the shoulder pads we got? Like Locutus said, where is the "growing" aspect of it? Do we have to wait another 100 days before we can see it happen?

Call me jaded, but I was burned on the 45-day patch and the Season Two promises. I'll withhold my judgment until Season Four goes live, but I'm not holding my breath.