View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 31
04-09-2011, 08:06 AM
Thanks so much for playing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBones View Post

* I ended up having to fight the troops and kill them all while placing the pattern enhancers, since they had killed all of the friendly troops and were in the doorways. I don't know if there's a way around this or not.
Another person suggested this also. I was going to move them back into the rooms a bit more...but I wanted you to actually see them as you move through the ship. I wanted it to be chaotic. I hope that people playing it will place their team on passive and run past.

Quote:

* For some stupid reason, my brain didn't immediately get that I had flown that runabout over to the cardassian ship, even though I had just read it. It would have solidified it more for me if we had spawned in on the ramp that goes up to the runabout's hatch. Really a minor thing, and my own stupid reaction. But I figure if I'm stupid about it, some other people will be too occasionally.
It's funny that you mention this, because I wanted that too. However, I tried to do it, and they always spawned underneath the ramp. I just learned this morning about the "height" coordinate. I wonder if that works for spawn points also. But I agree, that is a nice suggestion.