View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-13-2011, 06:21 AM
Hi deathknig,

I saw your post and thought that I would tell you about The Last Outpost.

We are a dedicated RP fleet first off. Do not get me wrong we do have casual players as well, but when we do fleet action and the likes, we like to RP.

We are not a large fleet, but we find that a good thing. A number of our players have been around since beta like your self, and have found that a smaller fleet made the game more fun. Fun is a big thing for us. We all pay subs and have a real life. Because of that we want to have fun when we get a chance to play. We do have a number of players from around the world, so there are always people on line to chat too. That is the thing about a smaller fleet, you get to know the players in the fleet. We do Borg missions every few weeks, so will not be a problem getting you through KA when you want to do it.

If you want to help with crafting, then there is always a place for you. lol.

The last thing that I want to say is, with The Last Outpost, you will not get left behind or anything. The Last Outpost started life in RPG-X and we will be around for a very long time to come. If fact we still have a very good fleet in RPG-X.

So if you are looking for a friendly fleet, that make the most of our subs then give us a try.

If you want to know more, then contact Brex or my self in game and we will be more than happy to tell you about what we do. Or take a look at our web-site.

Hope to see you out there.

Durir