View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-13-2011, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphoner
Having a whole fleet or group of friends waste ~30 minutes on my mission just so they can low ball it...? Hopefully there's not enough people with that kind of mindset to affect any missions on Holo.

I've seen my share of not so good reviews and if the player is honestly trying to improve himself in mission creation some of these negative reviews are welcome.
I think you're right that there aren't many people who are vindictive enough to play through an entire potentially long mission just for some sort of petty revenge, much less all of your missions.

However, I think I speak for a lot of us that for the most part, low ratings are not providing any useful feedback. When I look at the ratings, I see 5 stars that will say "I liked X and Y, good combat/diplomacy/etc." The positive reviews almost always say exactly what the reviewer liked about it. Negative reviews either say "Could not finish the mission" (Due to a bug beyond the author's control, most likely) or worse, nothing. So at least for me, I've been completely ignoring low ratings unless they have an explanation that's very detailed.

Can a vindictive person write a believably detailed negative review? I doubt it.