View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-15-2011, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by opzulu View Post
I have been asking and asking on the forums to no avail if we will get a TOS docking bay and if so if we will have to buy it when it comes out...will we have to pay for other content like when they give ships the ability to launch shuttles or any other areas of the ship...
Though nothing has been specifically stated about this by the devs, I doubt they will charge us anything extra for new functionality like Shuttle Bays and Interior remodels.

If you bought the Galaxy Bridge Pack, I'm pretty sure you will get the Galaxy interior and bridge rework whenever they finish it. They won't make you pay for it again.

They'll make other things to charge us for, like TNG Dress Uniforms or a Wesley Pack or something, in order to fund the remodeling.

Again, this is just logical deduction based on what they've done in the past. They didn't charge us for Chair Sitting tech. They didn't charge us for Difficulty Settings and the attached Death Penalty functionality. Why would they charge us for Shuttle Bays?