View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-17-2011, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green117 View Post
My Klingon got to Lt General in the last few weeks and i have been switching between Fed and KDF pvp during this time. My Klingon like my Fed tends to go places too, setting myself up ready for another daily somewhere. Of course other times i tab out and visit the forums or do some coursework research, but its a good 50/50 chance my ship is on auto-pilot while i do this. But anyway, i can only talk for myself and say i am not having these problems. The whole matchmaking system does need addressing, with some way of pooling everyone together in their ranked brackets before dishing them out into games quickly and in your case, less painfully.
As i have said before, i don't expect this any time soon, but it would be a crying shame and a missed opportunity if over a long period of time pvp is not addressed. There is nothing quite like a good space pvp match for excitement and spectacle.
im sure they will. They still have so much to do in this game it's just a matter of time n patience before this will be fixed. Stahl says it like, in every article... they needz more people working for em ! then it would go faster