View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-17-2011, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CedricO
im sure they will. They still have so much to do in this game it's just a matter of time n patience before this will be fixed. Stahl says it like, in every article... they needz more people working for em ! then it would go faster
I don't deny this at all. As far as i am concerned, i'm behind Cryptic all the way. I love what we have so far and the potential for where STO could go is mindblowing. I'm under no illusion that things will be fixed and new content will happen upon each log in, i just know it will happen eventually.

But for those that jump on Cryptic's back at every given opportunity, i often wonder why. It kind of reminds me of a poor relationship, where you are constantly spewing hate to the other in some strange way that they will eventually love you back more. And when they do, will you ever remind yourself or even forgive yourself for what was said before. You either do something because you like or love or get enjoyment out of doing it, or don't do it at all. Life is far too short to keep complaining as it is to remain positive. Yet i prefer the rosy feeling and attitude that the latter tends to bring.