View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-17-2011, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritAlmighty
bless ya mate. It does seem that the table is pretty useless...that's not to say it will always be the case. Be it a small item or a large...the game and all the advertisements clearly state that I should have this. I have been here since Open BETA and would like to think my money is as good as those who have it.

I don't have the table now...but as a result, what other items/awards/abilities are going to be denied. Why is it me and people paying monthly subs getting it?
You let one thing pass and then something else doesn't get given, the fact is...I'm a really big star trek fan and liked the idea of the table and really want to know I will get things that are promised me

Although, I do appreciate your attempt at making me feel better about not having it mate:-)
I would though edit your post you made with the submitted ticket just to be on the safe side (don't want people to report yah for postin that stuff =X)

But good luck and let us know if it works out (Don't actually paste their reply obviously hehe) I got a feeling it will this time though because you obviously pointed out you should have it but don't