View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 73
04-18-2011, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonDLT
This is a great idea.

I wanted to invite you to check out my first UGC mission I call, Old Friends in Need. Please check it out, rate it, let me know what I can do to make it better!

Here's the particulars -
Project Name: Old Friends in Need
Hi Jason. I tried your mission today. It's pretty good overall. I like the fact that you actually know how to construct sentences.

I was enjoying the mission until you enter the final compound. I got very tired of killing Romulan squads on the planetoid. Then after entering the final room I was surrounded by 3 very difficult squads and died instantly. You might want to change the waypoint to allow the player to set up their attack.

I must suck at ground combat because I was able to kill two of the final squads but kept dying on the last. If you intended the last battle to be difficult you've succeeded. I was unable to defeat them, and I got tired of killing Romulans so I didn't finish the mission.

I like the premise but would've enjoyed a more balanced gameplay with more space combat. Just my opinion. The ground combat was very repetitive.