View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-24-2011, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
and i have been spending time making good mission. go check the tracker, the highest rated english language mission is mine with over 2500 reviews and a 4.4 rating. thanks.
Sorry, it probably seemed like some of my comments were directed at you; they weren't. They are a response to the consistent misinterpretation of Cryptic's policy that people seem to be still trying very hard to spread.

Like I said, if you want to see for yourself what missions are and are not a problem, it's very easy. Just go to Foundry and look at the ones that are advertised as accolade missions, have been there from the start, and were never touched when Cryptic addressed this problem. Also, talk to developers in game when they're on TTS. I'm sure they'll be happy to give you the same answers they've given before. The "accolade" missions that exist right now, today, in the Foundry listing are entirely consistent with everything Cryptic has said, and looking at those missions vs. the ones that were removed shows clearly where they have drawn the line.