View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-27-2011, 03:34 AM
I'm going with the assumption that this is a joke mission... 2/5 stars. The story was rather poor and downright ludicrous, even for a joke story.

*SPOILERS*
I think Tribble worship is a rediculous concept... Why would borg and Romulans be on Vulcan... Worshipping tribbles? I have to say, I wasn't pleased at my Vulcan science officer's rather emotional responses - I can't say a Vulcan would be excited by Tribbles and shore leave. In future, try and leave out strong emotions if the character is a bridge officer or Vulcan NPC.

I didn't like the fact that it was a simple "Run here and kill these squads"-type mission. I don't enjoy killing six squads of ensign-Sehlats. I must also point out that the NPCs dropped out of the sky, followed by tribbles. The spawn point must have been at least 20 points too far from the ground. On another note, my character is a Federation Klingon... My first response is likely not to save the Tribbles but as not all people play Klingons I can't mark you down for this. And on another note, why is the Klingon barge of the dead buried in the sand on Vulcan?*SPOILERS END HERE*

Overall, I would say this was not an enjoyable mission but you've grasped the basics of using the Foundry tools.