Thread: Ensign 51
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
05-02-2011, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by third_person View Post
i'm not sure that would be possible because to use the Transwarp conduit to borg space you need to be RA. I'm not sure you could even get to the zone for infected without leveling up.
i think it's lvl (equivilent of RA 2, 42 or 52 i think) not RA title, so you could get there