View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-05-2011, 12:09 AM
Because a few people have inquired:

I want to thank everyone who played this before the foundry bug at the beginning of the month. I appreciate the feedback and made some adjustments based on initial feedback. However, this mission was affected by the republisihing bug, and I apologize to everyone who played it after and couldn't advance. It was supposed to have been withdrawn the evening of the 1st, but somehow a lot of people were still able to play it afterwards and got it in the bugged form. All the most recent reviews (the single stars) are a result of this, so those who play in future please keep that in mind.

That being said, I have withdrawn it until such a time as It is fixed. I republished and tested this evening and it still appears bugged. I understand the foundry issue may still be occuring until the patch that is schedule for release today, so I'll try again this evening.

I've gone through the mission in the foundry editor and nothing in the story flowchart or maps looks amiss, so I'm at a loss for how to fix it at this point.

I'd appreciate any insight, if its not just a case of needing to wait for the patch.